- This event has passed.
Fair Game – Start Your Adventure – Learn to Play Dungeons & Dragons
April 2 @ 12:30 pm - 6:00 pm
Fair Game invites you to learn how to play Dungeons and Dragons! We will be hosting an adult Learn to Play sessions throughout the month. Registration is now open for the following tables:
- April 2, 12:30-2:30 PM, Downers Grove
- April 2, 3-5 PM, Downers Grove
- April 9, 12:30-2:30 PM, La Grange
- April 9, 3-5 PM, La Grange
- April 30, 12:30-2:30 PM, Downers Grove
- April 30, 3-5 PM, Downers Grove
This game, designed for beginners ages 18 and older, will introduce you to the world of tabletop role-playing games as we set out on our first high fantasy adventure.
This table has a limited number of seats, so be sure to register for each event as soon as possible. In the event that the desired session is sold out, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.Preregister Now
What is Dungeons and Dragons?
Dungeons & Dragons is the world’s most iconic tabletop role playing game. A group of players participate in a collaborative storytelling experience, using dice and game mechanisms to play out an adventure story often set in a high fantasy setting.
We will provide you everything you need to play! This includes a character miniature, a set of dice, a character packet, and writing materials.
You will be able to take this materials home with you after the event for use in your future adventures!
- Players will choose their character when they arrive. Players will not be permitted to create their own character before the event.
- Sessions will be run by a paid Fair Game staff member will years of experience introducing the game to new players.
- We provide an environment where all tabletop enthusiasts feel welcome to explore and enjoy the hobby. We do not tolerate racism, misogyny, homophobia, transphobia, bigotry, or discrimination of any kind.
- If you have any questions in advance of the event, please reach out to email@example.com
What About Younger Players?
For younger players (ages 8-17), we have our Youth Dungeons and Dragons program. Discover more information about that program here.
In addition, we have an introductory class for young players as part of our Spring Break programming. Learn more about that here.