Downtown Downers Grove is a great place to shop, dine and work. We are doing our best to compile different job opportunities available within the downtown Downers Grove community! Continue to check back as we will keep updating as we are informed of available positions.
Ballydoyle Irish Pub
5157 Main St.~ 630.969.0600
Now hiring experienced servers/bartenders. Must have had prior experience in the restaurant industry. Have knowledge of beer, whiskey and cocktails. Be able to work in a fast paced environment. Can apply in person at the pub or email Patrick O’Malley at email@example.com
JAK Creative Design
We are Jak Creative Design, an award-winning branding and design agency based in downtown Downers Grove. Our team of creative problem solvers works with small businesses, mid-sized and Fortune 100 and 500 companies alike. We are looking for a graphic design intern. Specifically, a creative individual who either has graduated or will be graduating in May, who knows the Adobe Creative suite well, and has a strong design portfolio. We’re highly collaborative and are looking for an individual who wants to learn and can thrive in a fast-paced work environment. This is an on-site (not remote) opportunity.
Experience you will gain:
– Designing print and digital materials (brochures, postcards, logos, HTML emails, static and animated web banners, websites, etc.)
– Preparing information architecture deliverables (wire frames, site maps, use case scenarios, and other interaction design)
– Brainstorming and working with the creative team on strategy for projects
– Creating mock-ups, when needed
– A degree with coursework toward a design or advertising degree, and a kick-ass portfolio that shows it
– Strong Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop skills
– Knowledge of HTML5 animation a plus
– Understanding of concepting, typography, imagery, color, and layout
– Excellent communication, collaboration, and problem-solving skills
– A keen eye for details
– The ability to learn quickly, along with the desire to improve and expand your abilities
We will work with the right candidate on hours needed and internship term. Interested? To apply email firstname.lastname@example.org with your cover letter, resume, and portfolio. If we think you could be a good fit, we’ll be in touch with you soon! NO phone calls please.
Law Office of Patrick J Smith
5116 Forest Avenue ~ 630-964-8450
Position: Office Assistant Paralegal/Secretary
• Assist with Real Estate Purchase or Sale files from start to finish.
• Assist with the drafting and reviewing of legal documents primarily for real estate closings.
• Telephone contact with clients
• Familiarity with Real estate Documents
• Experience w/Microsoft Office, including Outlook, familiarity with Smokeball a plus and proficiency with social media.
• Ability to work 20-30 hours.
How to Apply: Email Resume and information to Pat@patricksmithlaw.com
RyBell’s Blow Dry Bar
5221 Main St.
Hair Stylist Whether you’re a new stylist, or you’re an experienced stylist looking for a change this is the place for you. No cuts or colors, just blow outs, Make money right away with a guaranteed base wage plus tips. Work flexible schedules. Be part of a grand opening this summer. Submit your resume to Beth at email@example.com
1121 Warren Ave, Downers Grove, IL ~ 630.357.2356
Position Title: Licensed Clinical Psychologist or Licensed Clinical Social Worker
Description: We are seeking a full-time licensed psychologist and licensed clinical social worker to provide psychotherapy to children, adolescents and adults. SamaraCare is a thriving practice with offices in Downers Grove and Naperville that was founded 49 years ago to serve people of all ages, and socio-economic status. We work with individuals, couples and families who range from paying full fee to those who receive fee subsidized care. We have expertise in working with a variety of issues including; mood disorders, anxiety, OCD, PTSD, developmental issues (such as ADHD or autism spectrum disorders, behavioral issues), addictions, life transitions as well as other diagnoses. Our staff includes: licensed clinical psychologists, licensed clinical social workers, licensed clinical professional counselors, and licensed marriage and family therapists. We utilize a rich variety of theoretical perspectives and integrate spiritually informed therapy into the clinical practice as appropriate.How to apply: Contact Michael Bradburn – firstname.lastname@example.org
936 Warren Avenue ~ 630-968-6450
Desk Clerk. Part time. In this position the candidate would be responsible for collecting rents, checking in new tenants and light housekeeping chores. To apply they can come in and fill out an application or apply online here.
936 Warren Avenue ~ 630-968-6450
Housekeeper. Part time. In this position the candidate would be responsible for cleaning tenants rooms. This includes changing linens, dusting, vacuuming, and cleaning the bathroom. To apply they can come in and fill out an application or apply online here.
The Wellness Advisor assists the Studio Manager with new membership sales as well the retention of current members. The Wellness Advisor provides superior customer service while assisting new and current members in class selections, answering membership questions, and transacting merchandise purchases. We expect you to be excited about meeting and greeting our customers and be part of building a strong YogaSix community. The Wellness Advisor also assists with studio cleanliness. Contact: DownersGroveGM@YogaSix.com
Wasabi Restaurant & Bar
We are seeking a FOH Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for providing customers with a memorable dining experience.
– Supervise and coordinate all culinary activities
– Oversee guest services and resolve issues
– Ensure a high quality of ingredients and food preparation
– Train and manage FOH Members
– Create and adjust staff schedules to meet restaurant needs
– Adhere to all safety and sanitation regulations
– Hiring and Training
– Previous experience in food service or other related fields
– Strong leadership qualities
– Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
– Excellent written and communication skills
– Strong attention to detail
This is a full time position. Salary: Annual $45,000-$55,000 .
Please send your info at email@example.com attached your resume, or contact Ben at 718-200-0828.