We are working to compile a list of business resources for Small Businesses to reach out to for assistance in this difficult situation. As this continues to be a very fluid situation, we are linking to websites that are of assistance, in order to keep the information as up to date as possible.
- Small Business Administration
- Small Business Guide & Checklist from the U.S. Chamber of Commerce on the CARES Act.
- Village Information in regards to the response to COVID-19
- Choose DuPage has a variety of links to different resources.
- DGEDC has a variety of helpful links to different resources. Please visit here.
- US Department of Labor Questions and Answers on Families First Coronavirus Response Act
- Small Business Guide to the CARES Act
- College of DuPage Small Business Center updates
Grants & Loans
- DuPage Small Business Relief Grant Program
- Facebook Small Business Grant
- State of Illinois Emergency Small Business Hospitality Grant & Loans Assistance
- Illinois State Treasurer Business Invest – Illinois Small Business COVID-19 Relief Program
- Online for the Disaster Loan Option COVID-19
- State of Illinois Emergency Small Business Grants & Loans Assistance
- Paycheck Protection Program
- Unemployment benefits may be available to some individuals whose unemployment is attributable to COVID-19. IDES recently adopted emergency rules to try to make the system as responsive to the current situation as possible.
- Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program (SNAP): for low-income people and families to purchase food they need for good health.
- Bartender Emergency Assistance Program